WANTED: I am looking for an Information Security Advisor to come in and develop and manage an information security management system for a very large 1,000 + user base.
As the Information Security Advisor/Manager, you will be joining the company’s IS team that will focus on the EMEA region. You will be responsible for directly completing the company’s security obligations, as well as overseeing governance and compliance across the wider business. Continually being aware and developing information technology procedures in relation to changing trend.
You will have a number of indirect reports for this role based all around the EMEA region. Other than developing and managing the ISMS platform, you will be an SME for data protection and GDPR type issues. Crystal clear communication skills is need for the role too and you will be required to travel up to 15% of the time with plenty of notice.
A FULL JS AND COMPANY PROFILE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
For this role:
- Extensive experience developing Information security Management Systems (ISMs) at industry standard such as ISM, PSPF, ISO/IEC 27001
- Experience with IS027 and PCI standards along with along with compliance, regulatory and SME in ICT
- Extensive management, risk, governance and compliance experience
- At least 2 years’ experience leading technical teams in the delivery of security projects
- Excellent communication skills within a management capacity.
- Rock solid experience around data protection
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with:
Associate Director: Tech Recruitment
Job Reference: 10599AM_1564586871
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP