Insurance Analyst wanted for Reinsurance Company – Dublin City Centre – 1 Year Contract
Abrivia are currently seeking an Insurance Analyst for our client based in Dublin City Centre. The role will involve working as a key function on the Risk Underwriting team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years previous experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry with strong excel and data analytic skillset.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience across a number of areas while working within a small team. This opportunity offers an excellent package including healthcare, bonus and pension.
- Deliver Insurance related data analytics
- Deliver Management Information Analytics
- Process Insurance data as per set internal timelines
- Build relationships with affiliates /partners across Europe
- Work with international affiliates to resolve data integrity & accuracy issues
- Assessing and reviewing risks of clients’ portfolios
- Evaluating underwriting standards
- Fluent in English, second language is advantageous
- Positive attitude with a keen interest in Reinsurance industry
- Strong analytical, mathematical or statistical background
- Previous experience working within the Insurance Industry is advantageous
- Excellent IT Skills with good knowledge of programming languages (VBA, SQL, SAS)
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10750_1572349087
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP