Insurance Analyst wanted for Reinsurance Company – Dublin City Centre – 1 Year Contract
Abrivia are currently seeking an Insurance Analyst for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will involve working along side the Operations Team and will report to the Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within the insurance industry and strong analytic skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a small experienced team and gain excellent hands on experience across a number of different areas. There is an excellent package with this role including healthcare, bonus, pension and flexible working hours.
- Work closely with the finance and actuarial teams to produce relevant financial data
- Create and develop relationships with associates and partners across Europe
- Resolve data integrity and accuracy issues by working with international associates
- Work closely with Operations Management to build new automated check, controls and reports
- Process Insurance data to strict deadlines
- Assist with the development of new internal systems
- Provide insurance related data analytics
- Deliver Management Information analytics
- Data analytics qualification or aiming to complete Insurance examinations
- Excellent MS Excel skills with strong knowledge of other MS packages (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Previous experience within Insurance or Reinsurance organisation
- Prior experience with Alteryx or Python is desirable
- Second European language is desirable
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10512_1560526797
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP