Data Insurance Analyst wanted for Reinsurance Company – Dublin City Centre – 1 Year Contract
Abrivia are currently seeking a Data Insurance Analyst for our client based in Dublin City Centre. The role will involve the analysis of Insurance Data for the purposes of Finance, Regulatory Reporting and Insurance Analytics. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years previous experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry with strong excel and data analytic skillset.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience across a number of areas while working within a small team. This opportunity offers an excellent package including healthcare, bonus, pension and flexible working hours.
- Deliver Insurance related data analytics
- Deliver Management Information Analytics
- Work with finance/actuarial teams to provide relevant financial data
- Process Insurance data as per set internal timelines
- Build relationships with affiliates /partners across Europe
- Work with international affiliates to resolve data integrity & accuracy issues
- Work with Operations Management in building new automated checks/controls/reports
- Liaise with Business Intelligence re: development of new internal system
- Desire to work in Data Analytics
- Progression toward the insurance industry examinations or Data Analytics Qualification
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of other MS Packages (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Knowledge of Alteryx or Python an advantage (not mandatory)
- 2nd (European) language an advantage (not mandatory)
- Self-motivated with great organisational skills and a can-do attitude
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10512_1560857309
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP