Internal/Business Control Officer wanted for Global Insurance company-Dublin City
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Internal/Business Control Officer to join a globally operating Life Insurance Company based in Dublin City. Our client is currently operating across a number of European and global markets, specialising in the distribution of Insurance and Investment products.
As they look to expand their portfolio further afield, they are in search of a Business Control Officer to come on board within their Product and Sales Development team, with a view to maximising Company governance, as well as being tasked with the management of all risks related to distribution activities.
- Carry out due diligence and risk assessments associated with new Tied Agents.
- Develop and Maintain Annual Monitoring Plan to do with all Distribution activities.
- Actively monitoring Tied agents through sample testing; both remotely and through onsite visits.
- Communicate closely with relevant stakeholders involved in various distribution channels regarding regulatory requirements while building strong relationships with same.
- Actively participate in the approval and sign off of new products.
- Preparation of reports to be presented to Board on a regular basis.
- Develop new tools as seen fit to demonstrate Controls oversight within the first line of defence.
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure compliance with annual review.
- Actively participate with and drive regulatory projects within the organisation.
- Relevant Third level Qualification
- Minimum of Five years’ experience in Financial Services with Life Insurance experience advantageous.
- Experience working on risk related projects a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record as influencing and driving change within a team/organisation.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Impact assessment skills and ability to report in an accurate/timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated individual with individual and collective performance being prioritised.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10620_1565709247
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP