Position: Administrator- Italian
Salary: DOE + Bonus + Benefits
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ITALIAN SPEAKERS TO JOIN A GLOBAL ORGANISATION OFFERING ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGES
Our client is a well-known company global financial services company who are seeking to employ an Italian Administrator to join their growing team based in Dublin. Your role involves processing documentation for clients worldwide. The successful candidate must ensure a high level of client service while processing documents in a timely and efficient manner. Our client requires a person who has strong administration skills, excellent communication skills and a person who can work on their own initiative. You will require fluent English & Italian. There are lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Adjudicate and process clients documents in accordance with contracts to promote and facilitate the company exceeding targets
- Operation of the client database accurately, ensuring reports generated give a true reflection of the department`s workload and targets
- Meet and exceed the conditions of company standards, ensuring that deadlines are met, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and retention
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally and liaising with other departments for support to ensure sufficient response is delivered
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Full fluency in English and Italian both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BH10626_1565972020
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 24/09/2019