Job Title: Junior Legal Executive – Litigation
Job Type: Perm
Location: Dublin 24
Our client is currently seeking to employ a Junior Legal Executive to join their expanding specialist Litigation team. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team dealing with high volume cases.
- Prepare and complete agent instructions, filing documents with court, liaising with summons servers.
- Drafting of legal documents such as Affidavits of service
- Prepare Court briefs to include pleadings and correspondence
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- One-year experience in the area of Litigation – Mortgage or Debt Collection
- Excellent file management skills and proficient in MS Office
- Third Level qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Valerie on 01 531 3744. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10509_1560502191
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP