Junior Underwriter wanted for Global Insurance Company – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently seeking a Junior Underwriter for our client based in Dublin City Centre. The role will involve developing strong relationships with brokers and clients to grow a book of business. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year’s previous experience within the Insurance or industry with strong word and excel skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands on in a busy role while working within a small team. This opportunity offers an excellent package including healthcare, bonus, pension and opportunities for progression.
- Liaise with brokers in relation to risk appetite and Casualty Value Proposition
- Work closely with Distribution and other lines of business in order to cross sell and identify and create cross selling opportunities
- Quickly evaluate, prioritise and select submission to be Underwritten
- Negotiate pricing terms and conditions with brokers and clients.
- Work on different Underwriting projects as needed
- Grow strong and long terms relationships with brokers and clients
- Maintain risk selection in adherence with product guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service to all brokers and clients
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Insurance industry
- Progress in Insurance exams
- Previous experience building and maintaining professional relationships
- Previous experience in sales, marketing and relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and results orientated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to be flexible and work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent word and excel skills
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10621_1565777223
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP