Trainee Underwriter wanted for Global Insurance Company – Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently seeking a Trainee Underwriter for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will involve working closely with the Underwriting team in developing new business and creating strong relationships with brokers and clients. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the Insurance industry with prior exposure to sales, marketing and building relationships.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience in a dynamic and fast paced role while working closely with a small team. This opportunity offers an excellent package including healthcare, bonus, pension and opportunities for progression.
- Work closely with all lines of business in order to cross sell the company’s Insurance products
- Liaise with brokers and clients in negotiating prices and terms and conditions.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Develop and create strong relationships with brokers and clients in order to grow the book of business
- Maintain risk selection in adherence with product guidelines in order to achieve renewal retention and create new business
- Provide excellent customer service to brokers and clients
- 1 years’ experience within the Insurance industry is an advantage
- Progress in Insurance exams
- Previous experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent written and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and team player with a positive attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Proficient word and excel skills
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10621_1565777714
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP