JOB TITLE : Key Account Manager
Our client is seeking to hire a talented Key Account Manager for an ambitious FMCG food company based in Northern Ireland. This successful SEM has ambitious growth plans and strong strategic direction.
The successful Key Account Manager will contribute to the effective development and execution of a robust sales strategy aimed at increasing the company profile in target markets and establishing collaborative partnerships that will assist the company to grow in a profitable manner. Manage key strategic customers and relationships, working alongside the National Sales Manager. Achieve sales and margin targets within the business strategy via strategic & operational development of designated key accounts.
- In conjunction with the management team, contribute to the of business strategies.
- Develop and ensure the execution of challenging personal sales targets, construct sales forecasts and monitor.
- Develop sales through planned strategies designed to identify, profile and analyse new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships that will ensure the development of long-term contract business.
- Introduce current and prospective retail customers to company products using pre-scheduled one to one meetings and design and deliver formal sales presentations to large corporate clients.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director provide product guidance, negotiate pricing and delivery requirements with customers, remaining aware always of impact on profit margins and of ‘sale or return’ implications.
- Liaise with current customers on a regular basis to ensure they remain satisfied with the company’s products and service.
- Contribute to new product development, customer care and the company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with information on existing and potential customers.
- Minimum 3+ years previous commercial sales experience in the food sector.
- Be highly customer and consumer focused, motivated and results driven.
- Have a strong sales and commercial background.
- Be a team player with excellent verbal reasoning and analytically skills.
- Have the ability to influence, make decisions and take responsibility for own actions.
- Possess a full, clean and current driving licence.
- Be mobile – with travel to Northern Ireland 2 days a week.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Ciaran Gallagher Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
key account manager, key account, kam, national account manager, channel director, sales director, corporate account manager, account manager, sales account manager, channel controller, national sales manager, business development manager, regional sales manager.
Job Reference: BBBH10478_1558700718
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales