Job Title: Legal Executive
Job Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Dublin City
Our client is currently seeking to employ an experienced Legal Executive to join a large multinational Insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have Litigation experience, preferably in Defence, but experience in Plaintiff may also be considered. You will work closely with a close knit in house legal team assisting solicitors in handling cases for the organisation in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Preparing court documents and dealing with all aspects of the litigation process
- Coordinating and scheduling with barristers, expert and factual witnesses, and other external vendors
- Prepare general correspondence, pleadings and subpoenas
- Drafting various legal documents
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries, both written correspondence and by telephone
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Evolve Practice management system Highly Desirable
- Demonstrate the ability to manage numerous cases at any one time.
- You will be a confident, self-motivated and a well organised individual
- Possess the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Valerie on 01 531 3733. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10524_1562080591
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP