Tile: Legal PA – Litigation -Financial Regulation Team
Location: Dublin City Centre
My Client, an award-winning top tier firm in Dublin city centre is seeking an experienced legal PA for their Litigation department on the Financial regulation team
- Provide Essential PA and Administration support to Partners/Fee earners to allow them to meet client expectation.
- To be familiar with the individual working methods of partners/fee earners and to endeavour to create a positive working relationship
- Extensive diary management
- Assisting with correspondence, billing and administration tasks.
- Proactive co-ordination of marketing, CRM and BD activities.
- To provide Professional client services at all times as the first point of contact
- Updating the document management system.
- Ensure professional and efficient management of clients.
- Minimum 5 years legal PA experience supporting senior staff, in a busy professional service environment.
- Experience of Restructuring and Insolvency preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong document production skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Ability to manage demands of more than one fee earner
- Diary and Travel management
- Fast accurate typing skills and the ability to turn around documentation in a short timeframe
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below, or for more information please contact Valerie Mc Nulty on 01 531 3730.
Job Reference: BBBH10093_1563552180
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP