Job Title: Legal Secretary
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-known firm seeking to employ Legal Secretaries in the areas of Litigation and Conveyancing. You will be part of one of Ireland’s leading law firms which offers challenging and rewarding work in a progressive environment. To be successful in this role you must have prior experience in a similar role, along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Preparation and organisation of legal documents
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, letters and various legal documents
- Corresponding with clients, witnesses and council
- Transcribing dictation and diary management
- Diary management
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information
- Filing, invoicing & general administrative support
- Reception cover as requested
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Case management system would be a distinct advantage.
- Poses a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Motivated, with the ability to manage a high workload, multitasking and prioritising tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Valerie on 01 531 3744. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10708_1570202189
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP