Title: Legal Secretary – Property
Location: Dublin 2
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in the property department of a busy firm providing Secretarial and Administrative support.
- Prepare and arrange registration of Land Registry or Registry of Deeds documents including use of the Property Registration Authority website.
- CORT Requisitions on Title.
- Scheduling title documents.
- Preparing Contract for Sale.
- Dealing with Banks/Councils/Government departments (NPPR etc.)/Vendor/Purchaser Solicitors
- Preparing closing documentation ie. Section 72 etc
- Audio typing, file management, photocopying, scanning to file, post, preparing pleadings and briefs for court
- Diary Management
- Prepare Invoices, narratives and all other accounts related documentation.
- Min 2 years Experience in a Property/Conveyancing role
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Fast accurate typing skills and the ability to turn around documentation in a short timeframe
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below, or for more information please contact Valerie Mc Nulty on 01 531 3744.
Job Reference: BBBH10679_1568387688
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP