Liability Claims Handler wanted for Dublin City based Insurance Company
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Liability Claims Handler to join a Global Insurance Company based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is looking for somebody to come on board and be responsible for cradle to grave claims handling across EL, Pl and Motor Fleet.
Successful candidates will report directly into the Liability Claims Team Manager.
- Tasked with the assessment of each claim and moving forward with the correct resolution.
- Settlement of Claims in alignment with best practice guidelines while meeting Company standards.
- Prioritising Customer service in the processing and resolution of all claims.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all relevant stakeholders; both internal and external.
- Ensure all policy interpretation is carried out in an accurate manner.
- Attend court hearings as seen necessary by management.
- Actively participating in training and development with a view to improving efficiency in Claims processing and growing own personal technical knowledge.
- CIP/APA qualified.
- 2 years’ experience in Claims handling in a loss adjusting or Insurance Company.
- Strong understanding of the Irish Insurance market with particular emphasis on Injury litigation process.
- Good communication at all levels.
- Excellent Time management and ability to perform under company deadlines.
- Actively contribute to positive and efficient working environment.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10552_1562685836
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP