Management Accountant wanted for IT Managed Services Company-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be part of a small but experienced finance function.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant and they will have strong experience working within a similar role. Our client offers an excellent work life balance on top of a very strong benefits package and they are looking for an individual who wants to grow within the organisation.
- Developing and reviewing costing models on an on-going basis to ensure services are fair and sustainable;
- Supporting technical teams with developing new costing / charging models for new services;
- Working with the project management office to ensure adequate financial management on projects;
- Liaising between the accounts team and technical service owners to ensure the service administration (contracts / invoicing) are up to date;
- Coordinating the annual budget setting process within the accounts team;
- Developing management reports of financial and non-financial data.
- Coordinating an outsourced internal audit provider who is completing audit assignments against a three-year internal audit plan set by the board;
- Supporting the financial management team with the preparation of reports to the Audit Committee;
- Supporting the roll-out and implementation of a new finance management system in 2019;
- Additional finance and accounting support tasks within the wider accounts team, as required.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a role developing and reporting against costing models;
- Experience reporting and presenting financial information to finance and non-finance people at a senior level;
- Experience with computerised accounts packages
- Experience preparing a P&L and balance sheet
- Excellent core accounting skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically intermediate to advanced functions in Excel;
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm for the job;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member;
- Proactive and collaborative approach.
- An ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10330_1561461624
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP