Marketing Brand Manager
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a global FMCG leader on some of Ireland’s most loved brands? Want to play a key role in the development and growth of iconic International brands in the Irish market?
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Marketing Brand Manager who is energetic and passionate about what they do. The Marketing Brand Manager must have strong communication skills, networking and influencing skills across global teams and be able to bring people on-board. The Marketing Brand Manager must be commercial aware and has had responsibility for the profit & loss for the brands in previous roles. This role will be based in their Dublin head office with a small amount of travel.
- Leading growth through brand-driven activation (ATL, PR, Digital & Social, data driven marketing and in store), renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant forward-thinking implementation of exciting NPD platforms.
- Being responsible for the P&L for the brand and managing the business dynamically to deliver both internal and external targets (incl. accurate budget management)
- Responsible for Business Case assumptions for NPD, working with Sales teams / Category management and data analysis.
- Champion consumer & customer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow brand share via cross functional teams
- Lead Performance reviews and understand results in market
- A good understanding that making the right decisions drives profitable growth.
- 3+ years Brand Management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Works well under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
- Digital marketing experience & understanding.
- Commercial awareness / networking and influencing skills.
- Passionate for purpose / purpose led brands.
- Project Management across multiple projects and functions.
- Consumer and market insight understanding.
- PR, media, digital agencies experience preferred.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Ciaran Gallagher – Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Marketing manager, brand account manager, brand marketing manager, senior brand manager, assistant brand manager, senior brand manager, brand manager, junior brand manager, digital brand manager.
Job Reference: BBBH10557_1562836457
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per week
Salary per: Week
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Dublin
Job Industry: Marketing