On-Trade Business Developer (Dublin)
Abrivia Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced On-Trade Business Developer. The successful Business Developer will have an opportunity to join a leading FMCG company who will offer you career development and the best training there is within the FMCG marketplace.You will report through to the On-Trade Regional Sales Manager and will be based in our client’s head office in Dublin.
The objective of this key role within the sales team will be to ensure the effective implementation of both long and short-term sales drivers. The On-Trade Business Developer will demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, great organisational & communication skills as well as setting high expectations for themselves.
- Actively market & promote our client’s portfolio within the licensed trade.
- Build strong direct & indirect routes to market business.
- Achievement of value and volume targets.
- Execute promotions & visibility within the trade.
- Be aware and report on competitor and industry updates.
- Deliver high standards of credit management across customer base.
- Key relationships with the On-Trade Director, Commercial team, Telesales team and Trade Marketing team.
- Strong teamwork focus ensures full liaison with other team members and departments.
- Strong communications with outlet owners, managers and staff.
- Minimum 3 + years On-Trade experience in a similar role is essential.
- An excellent track record within the On-Trade category backed with exceptional selling, negotiation, persuasiveness and commercial skills is essential.
- You should have a strong customer focus and be able to maintain a high level of productivity in all aspects of the role.
- Candidates must be eligible to drive in the island of Ireland and have a full clean driver’s licence.
- Must maintain high standards of appearance, behaviour and discipline.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of the role
Ciaran Gallagher Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
Keys: Sales rep, sales representative, on-trade, on-trade, business developer, kam, key account manager, sales manager, off-trade, sales, FMCG, new business, account manager, field sales executive.
Job Reference: BBBH10672_1571840780
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP