Operational Risk Officer wanted on 12-month FTC for Dublin based Insurance company
Abrivia are now recruiting for an Operational Risk Officer for a position based in Dublin. Our client is a Dublin West based Insurance company who is looking for somebody to join their Risk Function on a 12-month FTC due to Maternity Leave.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and be tasked with implementing risk plans as well as providing risk advice to the relevant departments within the organisation.
- Actively implementing necessary Risk management framework.
- Facilitate the identification, evaluation and management of any impending risks on the organisation.
- Carry out control reviews on various business areas.
- Review quarterly Risk assessment.
- Oversee the organisations compliance with Risk policies as set out by the board.
- Actively contribute to accurate reporting and analysis to be presented to CRO and relevant board members.
- Support training across the organisation and ensure compliance across all departments.
- Relevant Third level Qualification; ideally Finance or Compliance related.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Services with Insurance Industry being advantageous.
- Experience working in Risk or Internal audit with knowledge of Solvency II proving advantageous.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Strong reporting and analytical ability.
- Proven track record of training and managing regulatory compliance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent working proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10503_1560328629
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP