Part-Qualified Accountant wanted for Dublin City based Financial Services Organisation
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Part-Qualified Accountant jo join the finance team of a Dublin City based Financial Services provider.
Successful candidates will have some financial accounting experience ideally within Financial Services. You will contribute to the preparation and review of Financial Accounts for the company, reporting directly to the finance manager.
- Preparation of monthly journal on relevant systems in accordance with company reporting requirements.
- Assist in preparation of financial accounting information throughout all elements of the financial reporting process to meet all relevant EU and government requirements.
- Reporting to senior management on all KPI’s and identifying trend information.
- Maintain high standards and compliance with corporate guidelines for all accounting procedures.
- Financial Analysis.
- Actively communicating with auditors as well as the Central Bank and Revenue.
- Constantly aiming to improve internal processes.
- 1 degree in relevant Third level education.
- In the process of pursuing relevant Accountancy qualifications i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Ability to work well on own initiative while also working well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail as well as good analytical ability.
- Good working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Strong understanding of various Financial systems i.e. Oracle, Tableau, SQL
- Good communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10477_1558701031
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP