Personal Injury Claims Handler-Dublin City- Perm Role
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Claims Handler. Our client is a Global Insurance company and they are keen to hire a number of experienced staff due to an increase in claims.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Personal Injury Claims, and they will be minimum APA qualified (PDI – 04 required) and ideally have a background in insurance sales/settling unrepresented claims. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest insurance groups and gain strong exposure to Personal Injury Claims.
- Reporting to a Claims Team Leader, you will be required to work as part of an experienced claims team to handle and settle cases in a timely and customer focused manner.
- Conduct desk-based incident and case management (notification, triage, investigation, negotiation, liability and settlement, payment, subrogation and salvage) within predefined authority limits and to predefined processes, procedures and escalation points
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all resources effectively (system and technical resources, other teams, liaising with Third Party Service providers, customers, and solicitors)
- Participate in initiatives to deliver continuous improvement
- Deliver agreed targets for the Team to include customer service, settlement rate and recovery levels.
- Minimise leakage and fraud.
- Personal Injury Claims Handling experience essential.
- APA Qualified (incl. PDI-04)/ Grandfathered Status, ideally working towards CIP.
- Awareness of Underwriting principles and applicable legal and liability knowledge.
- Claim regulations, compliance (CPC) and Motor legislation.
- Methodical and structured approach to work demonstrating good problem-solving skills.
- Be customer orientated and display a willingness to meet and understand customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation and decision-making skills.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude be proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise workload
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10408_1576841283
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP