Personal Lines Broker wanted for International Company – South Dublin
Abrivia are currently seeking a Personal Lines Broker for our client based in South Dublin. This role will involve growing and maintaining the existing accounts through developing and strengthening the relationships with existing stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be minimum APA qualified with the aim of completing CIP Qualifications. You will have the opportunity to create and develop other Personal Lines business while working with some of the country’s largest companies and learn from some of the most experienced brokers in the Irish Market.
- Underwrite New and Renewal Business while ensuring compliance in all areas
- Ensure all transactional activity and correspondence is maintained and recorded accurately
- Preserve client loyalty through excellent service delivery
- Ensure efficient collection of all premiums within deadlines while completing daily cash books and mediating with the Finance Department
- Provide monthly reports including Bordereaux
- Manage daily Client and Insurer requests
- 3 years relevant insurance experience is essential
- Minimum APA Qualification and ideally working towards CIP
- Strong technical knowledge of the industry relating to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience using Open GI is desirable
- A high level of attention to detail, literacy and interpersonal skills
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10506_1560417185
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP