Production Demand Planner
This progressive international FMCG company has a leadership position in multiple Irish and International markets. They have a rich history of success and have made a lasting impact on the economy over the years. They have also developed and grown their Business into a high performing international operation.
The successful Production Demand Planner will work as part of a core team and be responsible for production planning of the manufacturing facility in Dublin. The production Demand Planner will aim to ensuring the smooth flow of orders to stock in accordance with the company stock policy. This dynamic and exciting role is for an experienced Production Demand Planner. This role includes standard office hours with lots of training and career development opportunities.
- Plan and manage the daily production schedule in line with the company stock policy.
- Establishes robust demand forecasts by utilising relevant statistical tools.
- Liaise with sales, marketing, customer service personnel to deliver an accurate demand driven forecast plans.
- Conducts analysis of sales forecasts together with marketing and finance insight.
- Reports on forecast and plan attainment accuracy to Senior Management.
- Coordinates forecast updates and manages demand changes from key areas within business.
- Dealing with customers and warehouse queries in a timely manner.
- Manufacturing experience desirable.
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management desirable but not necessary.
- Understanding of SAP SCM/MRP/APO/IBP would be of advantage.
- Must have strong Problem-Solving abilities as a core competency.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good work ethic and demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Show clear confident communication and have the ability to show initiative in the role.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Ciaran Gallagher Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01 531 3729.
global demand planner, demand planner, production planner, production demand planner, demand supply planner FMCG, Demand Planner EMEA, production, fmcg, food production, supply demand planner, warehouse operations.
Job Reference: BBBH10528_1561651853
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP