Professional Indemnity Broker wanted for Account Handler role-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Professional Indemnity Account Handler for a large broker based in the City Centre. Our client is looking at expanding their team and this role will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of Commercial Clients
The ideal candidate will be CIP qualified and they will have at least 3 years’ experience working within a broking or underwriting role. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the company’s top clients and play an important role within the team.
- Support the Team Manager and team colleagues with projects and other work as required.
- Provide day to day support and service to the Professional Indemnity team with assistance in prompt invoicing, policy issuance, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
- Provide the best technical advice and service to Clients and Account Executives, utilising own knowledge and that of colleagues as necessary
- Ensure strong relationships with clients, insurance companies and team members
- Maintain a strong level of compliance
- On time deliver of all agreed needs of the client
- CIP/ACII qualified with 3 years’ minimum experience in Professional Indemnity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to juggle the needs of clients
- Prior experience in the market and knowledge of the relevant products
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
Should this position be of interest to you please call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10772_1573483181
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP