Position: Front Office Receptionist
Location: North Dublin
Type: Full Time Permanent
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCITING ORGANISATION IN NORTH DUBLIN!
Our client is an innovative company who specialise in supplying high quality products to the retail industry. They are constantly striving to grow and improve as a company and continue to develop highest quality products with the end user always in mind. They are currently seeking a front office receptionist to join their team who will also support in administrative tasks for senior management. You will be responsible for being the face of the company and represent the client in a positive and professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Welcome and greet customers and visitors, directing them to reception and booked area
- Control access and maintain office security by following safety procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for running reception desk area (monitor logbook, visitor access)
- Provide positive customer service by answering/screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Administration is needed for updating databases, calendars and diary management
- Preparation of bookings and meeting rooms, creating positive environment
- Ensure area and desk is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Ordering and stocking necessary office supplies and inventory
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Supporting Senior Management with Adhoc Duties.
Requirements for the Role:
- Strong positive personality, and professional attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with patience and confidence
- Strong time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10467_1558451656
Salary: €30000 - €35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP