Type: Contract 11 months
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong brand ambassador to work in an expanding International firm providing Reception front line service to clients.
- Ensure switchboard is operated in a professional manner and calls are transfered to the appropriate person, e-mail and message management
- Welcome all visitors in a friendly and professional manner, coordinate sign – in and visitor passes.
- Supervise all daily deliveries and post to main reception
- Keep reception desk and visitor area tidy and welcoming.
- Assist senior management team and office staff with administration tasks
- Coordinate travel and Accommodation for senior management
- Diary Management – Arrange meetings/conferences calls, and catering
- Order Taxis and couriers
- Work closely with the Facilities team
- Min 1 years’ Experience in a corporate reception role
- Additional European Language an Advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Professional image
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below, or for more information please contact Valerie Mc Nulty on 01 531 3744.
Job Reference: BBBH10560_1562841856
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP