Excellent Opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator for a role in Dublin City Centre.
Recruitment is a business based on standards. Exacting ones, in our case. We founded Abrivia in 2006 because we wanted to redefine recruitment. We did so by setting the highest standards for ourselves, and by creating hard-working, successful partnerships with candidates and clients alike.
Abrivia’s expertise delivers successful appointments via genuine insights and deep-seated sect-oral knowledge. Based in the heart of Dublin’s business district, we have developed close relationships with some of the largest and most prestigious Irish and multinational organisations. Our exacting standards demand that we put our customer’s needs first, with integrity and honesty. Our ethos continues to do us proud: our own industry shortlisted us for Best Recruitment Company.
We are seeking to hire a recruitment administrator for a 3 month fixed term contract to support a busy recruitment desk.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Administrative support on a busy recruitment desk.
- Organising and confirming client and candidate interviews
- Creating and Posting job advertisements
- Completing on boarding and reference checks for new starters
- Screening candidates over the phone
- Manage and update the company database to ensure that all details are documented correctly.
- Scanning and uploading candidates’ files.
- Using specific techniques to source candidates through job advertisements and social media channels.
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10580_1563977238
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: ASAP