Position: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Depending on Experience
Recruitment is a business based on standards. Exacting ones, in our case. We founded Abrivia in 2006 because we wanted to redefine recruitment. We did so by setting the highest standards for ourselves, and by creating hard-working, successful partnerships with candidates and clients alike.
Abrivia’s expertise delivers successful appointments via genuine insights and deep-seated sectoral knowledge. Based in the heart of Dublin’s business district, we have developed close relationships with some of the largest and most prestigious Irish and multinational organisations. Our exacting standards demand that we put our customers’ needs first, with integrity and honesty.
You are an independent, flexible and motivated individual who loves the challenge of finding extraordinary talent and turning them into hires. The role of the Recruitment Coordinator will include the following:
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Administrative support on a busy recruitment desk.
- Organising and confirming client and candidate interviews.
- Creating and Posting job advertisements.
- Completing on-boarding and reference checks for new starters.
- Screening candidates over the phone.
- Manage and update the company database to ensure that all details are documented correctly.
- Scanning and uploading candidates’ files.
- Using specific techniques to source candidates through job advertisements and social media channels.
- Adhoc administrative duties.
- Other Adhoc duties as required.
Benefits for you:
- Training in all aspects of sourcing candidates through all relevant channels (classroom and desk based – shadowing experts in individual recruitment verticals).
- Clearly defined career path.
- Improved commercial acumen / knowledge of several different industries.
- Opportunity to work with recruitment industry leaders.
- Flexed working hours.
- Strong base salary.
Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused role (office environment).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and time keeping skills
- Positive Outlook
- Proactive. tenacious and a self-starter
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
- Resilient and confident manner
- Strong business and commercial acumen
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Emily Mason on 01 531 3730 or apply via the link below.
Job Reference: BBBH10711_1570637209
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP