Recruitment Co-Ordinator required for a leading organisation in the Tech sector
The Recruitment coordinator will support the hiring managers and the HR team in providing recruitment administration support to the organisation. The successful candidate will have high volume recruitment experience in ITC
Location: Dublin City center
Contract: Temp contract – 25 Hours per week
- Liaise directly with hiring managers and recruiters on tasks such as take requirements, source and look after direct applicants, and interface with external agencies.
- Manage all recruitment administration -references, contracts, employee files and onboarding
- Escalate issues to the HR manager or recruitment manager as appropriate
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with third party agencies when required
- Provide excellent customer service experience to all stakeholders – candidates, consultants, hiring managers, etc.
- Min 2 year experience in a high volume recruitment coordination role
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in meeting deadlines and targets
- The ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment.
- Third level Degree
Job Reference: BBBH10498_1560243328
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP