Recruitment Specialist required for a Dynamic and award-winning organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
The Recruitment specialist will support the HR team in providing recruitment support to the organisation. The successful candidate will have high volume in house recruitment experience.
Location: Dublin city center
- Manage the full recruitment process – sourcing, screening, scheduling, and attending interviews.
- Coordinating all advertisements and manage responses.
- Manage all recruitment administration -references, contracts, employee files
- Provide administration support and assist with HR projects
- Provide guidance and advice to hiring managers on their recruitment needs
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with third party agencies when required
- 2-3 years’ experience in an in-house role
- Proven high volume recruitment experience
- a goal-orientated approach to work
- the ability to handle multiple priorities
- problem-solving ability
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- The ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment.
- Excellent relationship builder – experience of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Excellent administration experience
- Previous reporting experience.
Job Reference: BBBH10541_1562316262
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP