Risk Analyst (Maternity Cover Contract) wanted for Global Financial Services Provider- Dublin City
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Risk Analyst position with a Dublin City based Financial Services Provider. Our client is a globally operating institution with a branch based here in Dublin City centre and are looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Dublin based operation on a Maternity cover candidate.
Successful Candidates will report into the Head of Valuations as well as the Head of Market risk as part of a wider Market Risk and Valuations department.
- Complex instrument pricing in Numerix and Summit.
- Reconciliation of pricing models versus actuals provided by external providers.
- Assist in management of any issues around discrepancies or valuations to be verified throughout the Collateral Management process.
- Assist in Risk Monitoring process.
- Compile VaR and Sensitivity reports.
- Evaluation of market risk by monitoring any risk exposures in terms of limits.
- Maintain a high level of compliance and reporting any breaches of same.
- Liaising closely with management as well as traders on any important changes in the market profile.
- Give advice on market risk to various other departments within the organisation.
- Relevant Third level Qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Financial services environment.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience dealing with Front/Back office systems; Summit and MDIS (Bloomberg) advantageous.
- Previous experience with SQL programming as well as other programming languages.
- Good communicator.
- High levels of ambition with strong interest in Finance markets
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10486_1559310721
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP