ABRIVIA RECRUITMENT have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales Account Manager with a leading company within the consultancy sector. This company has doubled in size in the last 3 years and deliver IT services to some of the largest global software organisations (for example they are a Microsoft partner but also partner with organisations like Dell; HP and Intel.)
For this role the following is essential 1. Strong account management experience plus the ability to decipher what is and more importantly what is not! good Business 2. Strong time management skills and 3. Ability to influence not only decision makers but stakeholders.
If you are ambitious, are looking to carve out a career for yourself with one of the leading companies in it’s field! this could be the role for you plus the opportunity to earn bonus
- Account Manage and further develop some of the company’s largest customers.
- Acquire new customers
- Manage the partner relationships and maintain existing contracts.
- Promote the Group’s Services further with the client base and bring opportunities for fulfilment to the resourcing team.
- Manage the Resource base within the customer environment ensuring that any welfare issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Make full use of the Resource Management Database in terms of resourcing, logging, information gathering and follow-up.
- Offering suitable candidates/contractors’ positions and finalising details of same.
- Agree pricing on each opportunity and qualify business requirements in full.
- Manage the contractual lifecycle with the customer.
- Liaising with the Sales team/client re open positions and suitable candidates.
- Identifying pro-active methods of recruitment and continuously looking for new ways to improve the service to the client.
- Keep the Sales Manager updated on sales activity, targets, pipelines and forecasts
- Ensure all appropriate information on customer development activity and pipeline is recorded on our internal systems
- Completing all reporting requirements on time for the Sales Director as agreed.
- Achieve account growth and retention targets.
- Account Management Track Record
- Sales Track Record
- Proven track record of developing large complex customers.
- A professional manner and experienced in servicing customer’s via in person meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and network at all levels within an organisation
- Previous proposal/bid experience
Job Reference: BBBH10605_1565187674
Salary: €40000 - €50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP