Senior Accountant wanted for FMCG Irish Business – Navan
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join our client based in Navan. This role will involve working closely with the Finance Director in taking responsibility for the management of the day to day operations of the finance department.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant or Qualified by experience and will have a minimum of three years relevant experience in a similar environment. You will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in a small team within a growing Irish business.
- Preparation of and reporting on monthly management accounts
- Preparation and management of year end audit
- Assist in the preparation of annual forecast and budgets
- Preparation of financial reports as requested by management
- Responsible for management of cash flow and reporting
- Responsible for cost management and stock reconciliation
- Supervision of bookkeeper
- Liaising with external parties including bank and creditors
- 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in manufacturing experience an advantage
- Qualified accountant (CIMA /ACCA OR equivalent) or Qualified by experience
- Strong IT Skills (i.e. good Excel, PowerPoint and reporting skills)
- Positive can- do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Work effectively with team members – internal and external to department and organisation
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Tadhg on 01 905 2560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10558_1562841208
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP