Senior Claims Handler wanted for Dublin City based Insurer
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Senior claims Handler position with a Dublin City based company. Our client is a globally operating Insurance company and are looking for a Senior Claims Handler to join their team.
Successful candidates will manage all claims reported for Risk Management and Corporate Practice clients.
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of claims, in accordance with company standards and with client confidentiality in mind.
- Manage client relationships effectively, ensuring excellent advice and service provided, in accordance with company standards.
- Provide all necessary information to insurers in the process of settlement of claims.
- Constantly aiming to improve industry knowledge with a view to providing excellent levels of service to the client, as well as developing an understanding of all legal requirements of the claims handling process.
- Minimum of CIP qualification; with ACII being desirable.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Claims handling experience with a particular emphasis on EL/PL claims.
- Strong communication ability with bot internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical, with ability to identify areas which can be improved in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
- Oversee work of more junior members of team where necessary and assist in training where required.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10487_1559741417
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP