Role: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: North County Dublin
WANTED: a Senior IS Analyst who will be responsible for protecting the organisation from cyber threats and to ensure the systems remain secure.
Within this role you will be involved in critical Incident response, threat hunting and forensics, and involved in critical Incident response, threat hunting and forensics. This role will have a really nice blend of BAU activities and project based deliverables. My client is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join their small Security Operations team. This team is responsible for protecting the organisation from cyber threats and to ensure the systems remain secure.
Currently looking for a Senior Security Analyst, a level 2-3 position, sitting in a dedicated SOC to the organisation, with a strong level 1 and 2 SOC team who handle the incident response, enhancements and detections. Working alongside the SOC Manager, this role will be heavily involved in strategic direction and capability uplift for the SOC and the pro-active approach to detecting and preventing threats.
This organisation is seeking someone with experience in threat hunting, a background in incident response including critical incidents, forensic investigation, remote access and malware detection. The tech used within the 4,000 + user base is truly state of the art too.
The team has large scale projects upcoming, that this role will have a huge impact to including:
- Transition into a new SIEM technology
- Automation platform uplift transitioning to a DevOps practice
- Major uplift of end-point security technology across the organisation
- New Data Analytics platform
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience responding to critical incidents
- Performed forensic investigations
- Deep understanding of how security vulnerabilities are exploited by cyber threats
- Have previous experience in a level 1-3 Security Analyst position
A FULL JS AND COMPANY PROFILE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BBBH10665_1567755295
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP