JOB TITLE: SENIOR IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior IT Systems Administrator to join a major manufacturing company based in Dublin North. The company is the leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that help to improve health and comfort at work. The award-winning products have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall management of IT infrastructure in all international offices and remote workers.
- Monitor performance on multiple physical and virtual Windows Server 2012/2016 servers.
- Maintain virus prevention, detection and removal.
- Conduct data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Provide on-site support to ensure stability of computer system for all system users.
- Apply and maintain software and firmware updates according to procedures and policies.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, intranet systems and Internet.
- Contribute and manage internal documentation.
- Evaluate technologies and propose recommendations for improvement and assist with various infrastructure projects.
- Manage all international IT vendors and suppliers.
- Participate in conferences, meetings and conference calls.
- Detect issues, outages and be “on-call” as assigned by manager.
- The ideal candidate must have broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and networks.
- Degree in relevant field is essential.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience within Information Technology.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- LAN, WAN and iSCSI networks
- Dell SAN hardware, Active Directory, DNS & DHCP
- Cisco, Juniper network switch hardware and Dell
- Working knowledge of the following Microsoft technologies:
- Microsoft Hyper-V and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Office 2010/2013/2016, SCCM and Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Intermediate SQL, Microsoft Exchange 2010/ Office 365 and Microsoft Windows 7/10
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate that reflects the seniority and importance of this role.
Send your CV to Donal O’Brien via email email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0035387-2420211.
Job Reference: BBBH10670_1568279074
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP