Job Title: Senior Legal Executive – Insolvency Department
Job Type: Perm
Location: Dublin 24
Our client is currently seeking to employ a Senior Legal Executive to join their expanding specialist Insolvency Department. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team dealing with high value cases.
- Prepare and complete agent instructions, filing documents with court, liaising with summons
- Taking instruction from financial and corporate clients in high value debt claims
- Carrying out background checks on defendants and making commercial and legal recommendations to clients
- Drafting pleadings to include, but not limited to:
- Summary and Plenary Summonses;
- Notices of Motion and Ex-Parte applications;
- Grounding Affidavits;
- Interlocutory Applications;
- Claim Notices and Civil Bills
- Instructing Counsel and attending Counsel at Court hearings and applications;
- Dealing with all correspondence from solicitors, defendants and financial advisors;
- Reviewing statements of assets and liabilities and making recommendations based on the information provided;
- Minimum five years experience in the area of insolvency/debt management working the high court process from start to finish.
- Excellent file management skills and proficient in MS Office and practice management systems.
- Third Level qualification relevant to the role preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Valerie on 01 531 3744. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10542_1562325533
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP