Senior Portfolio and Investments Analyst wanted for Dublin based Life Assurance company
Abrivia are currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Fund Accountant role for a Life Assurance company based in South Dublin. Our client is an Irish based company which distributes products across the European market.
Successful candidates will report directly into the Head of Finance and assist in day to day management of Insurance Funds as well as some private portfolios through actively participating in Asset management, Investment operations and Compliance activities.
- Oversee daily fund admin activities, monitoring outsourced Fund Administrators and assisting in review of same.
- Act as point of escalation for issues related to NAV calculations, or any other calculations which third party provider has issue with.
- Oversight of trading and clearing of investments for company and private portfolios.
- Assist third party admin in the management of Solvency II look through.
- Project management in relation to all new products or any existing product optimisation liaising with all relevant stakeholders in the process.
- Develop and implement investment processes as well as monitoring of investment compliance.
- Production of reports on holdings and other relevant investment matters.
- Actively participate in relevant meetings in order to analyse and optimise performance.
- Relevant Third level Qualification or Accounting qualification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in insurance/asset management industry in a role related to Fund admin/portfolio management/investment compliance.
- Exposure to asset classes including fixed income, equities, monetary and derivatives.
- Proficient in Italian with strong written and spoken English.
- Good time management and ability to work well under strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy in your work.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Highly Analytical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication at all levels.
- Fully proficient in MS Office suite with particular emphasis on Excel.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence
Job Reference: CJ10575_1564150522
Salary: €15 - €16 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP