WANTED: a Senior Solutions Architect for a new enterprise level project new systems design, integration, and data architectures to name but a few. This is a senior role.
Currently tasked with finding an Senior Solution Architect to build from scratch and design/develop multiple systems. As the company senior applications architect, you will be responsible for developing and applying architectural processes in IT projects. You will be responsible for ensuring that all new systems and system enhancements were prepared in accordance with company architectural standards and processes.
Play a key part by providing professional technical advice in the development and design of IT solution concepts this large organisation. The role objective is to develop solutions for designated business units within the context of the overall Architecture frameworks. The roles acts as an important link between the business units and IT in ensuring that solutions are designed to meet business/user requirements while also aligning to the overall IT architecture and security frameworks.
For this role your role will have a really nice unique blend of working with the business to understand needs, leading and developing the ICT solutions team, maintaining and improving standards, and vendor management.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN THE ORGANSATION AND IT IS DUE TO GROWTH
A FULL JS AND COMPANY PROFILE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE OFFERING A VERY GOOD BASE SALARY
The key selection criteria are;
- Extensive and demonstrated previous experience with solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, and technical design and analysis in a complex and maturing technical environment.
- Experience with contemporary business technologies and architectural frameworks in a multi-sourced and/or federated operating environment.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard development methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Extensive experience in successfully delivering major business solutions into implementation within a large, enterprise IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience guiding and collaborating with multi-disciplinary technical teams covering multiple domains.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality solution specifications.
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL and a demonstrable understanding of solution design best practice and application.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with:
Associate Director: Tech Recruitment
Job Reference: 10504AM_1560332440
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP