Site Administrator required for a Dynamic and award-winning Irish organisation based in Dublin North
The Administrator will support the projects team in providing support to the organisation. The role will be responsible for the administration of the project document control system to ensure timely communication, tracking and validation of all project design documentation.
Salary: Negotiable plus bonus & benefits
- Responsibility for administration of Project document control system (Cert Central) including liaison with system developers, and oversight of all user accounts
- Perform quality control checks on all incoming and outgoing documents to ensure completeness and maintain formatting standards
- Issue drawing packages and relevant specifications on behalf of the Project Team
- Ensure all contractors and site staff are working to the latest design information
- Submit project documentation to the Design Team for review and approval
- Prepare weekly reports on outstanding actions and documents
- Chase outstanding comments on drawings and feedback is received within the agreed timescales to prevent project delays
- File hard copies and electronic files of all approved documents
- Assist the Design/Technical Managers, as reasonably practicable
- Transmit approved documents to consultants and relevant third parties
- Act as a controller to required processes – RFI, Technical Submittals, Design Deliverables
- Provide administration support to the Health and Safety consultant on site.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong Microsoft office and IT skills and experience with common data environment tools such as Box, or other Document Management systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- An interest in improving document standards by providing extensive feedback to the project team
- Experience in Health and Safety Administration an Advantage
Job Reference: BBBH10432_1559320592
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP