Spanish/French speaking Reinsurance Claims Handler-Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are now recruiting for a Claims Handler position within a globally operating Reinsurance company based in Dublin City. Our client is look for Spanish/French speaking candidates to join their team and manage claims across international markets.
Successful candidates will report directly to the Claims Manager and work on a book of business from a number of International markets.
- Evaluate and process claims in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide a high level of service to all clients throughout claims handling processes.
- Carry out accurate reporting to ensure any issues are identified early and recorded in a timely manner.
- Ensure all claims and relevant procedures are carried out within agreed timeframes to ensure high level of service to clients/brokers.
- Respond to client requests in accordance to service standards as set out by the company and that adequate advice is provided where necessary.
- Be proactive in all duties and aim to improve any processes where possible.
- Assist in training of new starters where possible during their induction period.
- Relevant Insurance/Reinsurance Experience.
- Eager to learn and develop knowledge in the Reinsurance market.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a team and assist team in any ad hoc duties as required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite; Excel in particular.
- Proven track record in working accurately while under strict deadlines.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10519_1560869765
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP