Job Title: Spanish Social Media Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WELL RECOGNISED GLOBAL ORGANISATION
Our client is seeking to employ an administrator, to review and assess the content for a busy and global well recognised organisation who encourage innovation. Our client requires a candidate who has the ability to multitask and organise their time efficiently. You must possess a high level in both written and spoken English and fluent Spanish
As a social media admin, you will be responsible for working within a trust and safety team to optimise the social media platforms for the Spanish market as well as occasional projects, assigned by the client. The main objective is to review content and provide support by ensuring online safety through online databases and various systems. This is a great opportunity to work on a project that can allow you to make a huge impact on the success of the product in your market. Full training will be provided. This organisation provides lots of opportunities to progress.
- Sole responsibility for the improvement & evaluating success of the client’s product for their market.
- Visually review and maintain a high level of attention to detail to deliver optimal results
- Work closely with the systems to improve quality of the client’s product
- Fluency or near fluency in Spanish.
- English proficiency and comprehension
- Experience in administration desirable but not required
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily Mason via the link below or on 01 531 3730.
Job Reference: BBBH10525_1562758697
Salary: € - € per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP