Job Title: Swedish Financial Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Neg Pending Experience + Pension, Health Insurance, Yoga Classes, & Overtime
Swedish Financial Administrator – Swedish
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high-profile clients who specialise in the Financial Services area which engages in cross border distribution of products to several European markets. Our client has an excellent reputation as a great place to work and offer excellent training and development opportunities.
You will work as part of a team that’s purpose is to provide a professional service in a timely manner and accurately executes clients instructions. You will be responsible for administration of clients documents for new business and existing business.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to all customers
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients over phone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Market Knowledge and ensuring the management of all documentation for new and existing clients.
- Confidentiality is extremely important and a professional work ethic.
- Accountability to ensure that you complete all tasks by specific deadlines accurately as attention to detail is highly important.
- Contribute to the team and departmental targets to ensure the company SOPS are consistently met.
- Working as part of a team and offering support across the division when required.
- Understanding of complex client requests and the ability to analyst data and process efficiently.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Native level of Swedish for this role is essential
- Third Level Qualification Desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ideally experience working in the Financial Services or Insurance Industry
- High level of motivation
- Good problem-solving Skills.
- Developing strong relationships with our counterparties
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the business and financial reporting process
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily at 01 531 3730. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10508_1561651362
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP