Job Title: Swedish Senior Account Manager
Reports To: Department Head.
Location: Dublin City Centre with some travel to Sweden.
Salary: Neg Pending Experience + Pension, Health Insurance, Yoga Classes, & Overtime
Swedish Senior Account Manager – Swedish
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high-profile clients who specialise in the Financial Services area which engages in cross border distribution of products to several European markets. Our client has an excellent reputation as a great place to work and offer excellent training and development opportunities.
In the role as Swedish Senior Account Manager you will lead and work on multiple complex projects related to all aspects of product development and product lifecycle management. You will develop and maintain new and existing insurance product offerings with a customer focus, evaluating customer requirements, be responsible for product reviews and incorporating regulatory and tax changes as they arise. In this teams main function is to be responsible for providing, developing and maintaining our insurance product offerings in the markets we operate within as we as providing sales support and marketing services to the company’s distribution channels.
- You should have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the Swedish insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients over phone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Customer Service Skills
- Market Knowledge including and understanding of assets is essential.
- Ensuring the management of all documentation for new and existing clients.
- Collaboration and co-creation and know that the best results are achieved through teamwork.
- Confidentiality is extremely important and a professional work ethic.
- Accountability to ensure that you complete all tasks by specific deadlines accurately as attention to detail is highly important.
- Contribute to the team and departmental targets to ensure the company SOPS are consistently met.
- Working as part of a team and offering support across the division when required.
- Understanding of complex client requests and the ability to analyst data and process efficiently.
- This role will be based in Dublin but will involve some travel to Sweden.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Native level of Swedish for this role is essential
- Third Level Qualification Desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ideally experience working in the Financial Services or Insurance Industry
- High level of motivation
- Good problem-solving Skills.
- Developing strong relationships with our counterparties
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the business and financial reporting process
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily at 01 531 3730. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: BBBH10518_1561651363
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP