Temp Claims Handler wanted (3-6 months) with Dublin City based Global Insurance Company
Abrivia are now recruiting for Temp claims Handlers for a Global Insurance Company who are based in Dublin City Centre. Our Client is looking for Claims Handlers to come on board for an immediate start with to assist in day to day handling of reported claims.
This contract is initially on a 3-6 month basis but presents high chances of permanency based on the successful candidates performance.
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of claims in order to ensure all stakeholders are fully satisfied.
- Maintain a high level of service and provide high standard of advice to clients.
- Actively develop an understanding of relevant client’s business.
- Work closely with Team lead in order to keep relevant stakeholders up to date on any large claims or any issues which may arise during settlement of same.
- Attain and develop industry knowledge in order to provide the highest level of service possible to clients.
- Accurate reporting of management information and workflow statistics as required.
- Ensure all claims are settled in accordance with company standards and compliance guidelines.
- Relevant Insurance qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in Insurance market.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet team deadlines.
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and efficiency, with the ability to highlight any areas to improve same.
- Good team player as well as being able to operate off own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; particular emphasis on Excel.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10511_1560521456
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP