Trainee Accountant wanted for Life Insurance Company-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant role. Our Client is a global life Insurance Company based in Dublin, which deals with cross border distribution across a number of European Markets. Successful candidates will work within the finance department, reporting directly to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to balance work and study to ensure constant progression is made in both aspects of their career, as our client supports ACCA study and exams.
- To promptly and accurately reconcile primary control accounts and custody holdings in order to satisfy team deadlines.
- Efficiently carry out daily internal fund pricing, outgoing payments, fiscal reporting across European markets as well as various other duties when required as seen appropriate by management.
- Create durable and fulfilling relationships partners and internal service teams to satisfy queries of clients in alignment with company service standards.
- Expand and diversify your professional understanding and knowledge of the global life assurance market as well as relevant finance processes.
- Continually working towards and satisfying deadlines, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the financial services sector, with previous experience in an international life assurance company being advantageous.
- Third level degree in a related discipline.
- Registered member of ACCA, with completion of some ACCA exams preferable.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and a willingness to contribute to a team in order to achieve desired results.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills; accuracy, efficiency and collaboration are massively important in this role.
- High levels of numeracy and computer literacy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite, with a working knowledge of Oracle preferable but not necessary
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10244_1564656659
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP