Trainee Accountant wanted for International Company-Dublin City Centre
Abrivia are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant role for our Client based in Dublin city centre. You will be responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly accounts and managing day to day relationships with clients. You will be a key function on the Finance team, and you will work closely with the Senior Accountants on the team.
The successful candidate will have strong numerical skills and the ability to plan and manage work effectively. Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to balance work and study to ensure constant progression is made in both aspects of their career, as our client supports ACCA study and exams.
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly accounts
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all clients
- Preparing of analysis explaining data obtained against prior periods and budgets.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Reconciling accounts to the system
- Assisting with cashflow planning and liquidity management and asset managers
- Relevant third level degree (Accountancy, Statistics, Economics)
- Strong numerical skills and an interested and understanding of the accountancy career path
- Previous experience within Insurance or Financial services is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- A strong ability to plan and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Access, Word and previous SAP experience desirable)
- Self-motivated with a “can do” approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and of own initiative
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Laura in Abrivia Recruitment or call Laura on 01 531 3739. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10872_1578918349
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP