Trainee Accountant wanted for Dublin City based Financial Institution Company
Abrivia are now recruiting for the position of Trainee Accountant based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is a subsidiary of one of Ireland’s leading Financial Institution based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Successful candidates will report directly into the Finance Manager as part of the Financial reporting team and service each client company’s needs.
- Actively support for the day-to-day running of the financial processes of clients.
- Contribute to the preparation and of reporting requirements, both statutory and regulatory, relevant to each client.
- Preparation of management information.
- Provide assistance on any Actuarial queries that relate to Tax or any other queries that are relevant.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships as part of your duty to the company.
- Third level Qualification in Finance; minimum honours degree.
- ACA/ACCA registered.
- Ability to learn quickly and driven to develop while working towards company targets.
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain good client relations.
- Strong customer service focus and commercial awareness.
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail.
- Strong IT knowledge particularly in MS Suite.
- Ability to balance work and study with a view to achieving professional qualifications while maintaining a high standard of work on a daily basis.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Colin in Abrivia Recruitment or call Colin on 01 531 3745. All applications will remain in strict confidence.
Job Reference: CJ10627_1565943749
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP