Underwriting Analyst wanted for Global Reinsurance Company-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently looking to recruit a for our client who are a Reinsurance Company based in Dublin City. This role will primarily involve building, maintaining, and handling all key underwriting data provided from colleagues while working and liaising with clients. You will report to the Underwriting Manager while working closely alongside the Underwriting team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience within the Reinsurance or Insurance industry with strong analytical and administration skills. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team and gain excellent exposure to the Reinsurance Industry.
- Extract and upload accurate and complex Underwriting Policy, Treaty and all relevant documents to create underwriting files and ensure availability of this information to all members of the organisation
- Work closely with different teams in accessing and understanding underwriting files
- Manage the preparation and analysis of underwriting reports and other relevant documentations
- Assist the Underwriting team with technical issues
- Prepare and review of wording for Underwriters to sign and highlighting and anomalies against agreed terms
- Establish and maintain a treaty library
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within the Insurance or Reinsurance Industry
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Previous experience working to strict deadlines
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to extract and analyse data and produce accurate summaries and recommendations to underwriters
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV or alternatively call Laura at 01 531 3739. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: LXY10534_1562840599
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP