Underwriting Oversight Manager wanted for Global Insurance Group-Dublin City
Abrivia are currently recruiting for an Underwriting Oversight Manager to join our client in their Dublin City Office. This role will report into a number of division heads and be responsible for the oversight of the company’s retail insurance products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background within Insurance and have the discipline required to analysis, review and critique the performance of the company’s retail products. You will play a key role across numerous divisions and be involved in numerous activities including performing due diligence on new partners, reviewing policy wordings, coordinating documentation and reviewing the complaints process.
- Provide support to the Underwriting team, Risk & Compliance and Claims
- Responsible for performing due diligence on new partners, reviewing policy wordings, coordinating documentation and reviewing the complaints process.
- Ensure that all relevant information required for actuarial pricing reviews is gather in a timely manner
- Work with the Compliance team in relation to complaints monitoring
- Ensure that all underwriting systems are up to date
- Responsible for working with the relevant departments to ensure live rating of products and where necessary re-underwriting the account
- Strong experience working within Non-Life Insurance across a range of different products
- Previous experience in an Underwriting, Claims or Operations role within Insurance
- Professional qualification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work across a number of different teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- Positive attitude and a pro active approach to the role
Should this position be of interest to you please call Tadhg at 01 9052560. Applications are in strict confidence.
Job Reference: TXK10650_1567007782
Salary: €0.00 - €0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP