Abrivia Recruitment was established in 2006. In this short time period we have successfully established ourselves as one of the leading recruitment consultancies in Ireland. We are proud to say that over the last number of years the company has consistently grown by anywhere from 20% to 40% year on year both in terms of headcount and turnover. At the heart of our long term strategy is to grow Abrivia Recruitment to be one of the largest recruitment firms in the Irish market. Whilst we want to grow the company quickly we also want to do this in a very orderly and structured fashion. Throughout our growth one thing that we will never change, and is at the centre of our culture, is the quality and professionalism of the work that we execute on behalf of our clients.
We have successfully established an excellent brand presence and reputation in the Irish market by putting our clients at the centre of our business. We have achieved this by:
- Consistently delivering a level of service excellence that matches and exceeds our client’s expectations. We take a consultative approach with our clients and partner with them on recruitment projects.
- We have been innovators in the recruitment market in terms of creating and delivering “bespoke” recruitment programmes for our leading clients.
- All our client relationships are built on trust and feedback which helps us to continually assess our performance and also to refine our approach where necessary to continue to deliver an efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions to our business partners.
- Continuously investing in training and development programmes to make sure that all our employees are consistently developing.
What makes us stand out as a recruitment firm?
It is the quality and talent of the people that we have in our business. As a company it has always been our strategy to hire the most talented people in the market into our business. We are aware that as a company we can only be as good as the people within our organisation. To this end, we have been very fortunate to attract and retain some of the leading recruitment professionals in the Irish market into Abrivia. We have managed to do this by:
- Developing a culture and ethos that we believe is unique in our industry.
- Work in an environment where your opinions are valued and appreciated.
- Be given autonomy to make decisions.
- We invest in your continuous training and development.
- Challenge you and give you new opportunities year on year.
8 Reasons to Work for Abrivia
Culture Value and Vision
Abrivia Prides itself in having a unique culture of support, fun and friendship with an outstanding vision of developing Wow levels of customer service for both clients and candidates.
Join a successful team that has grown 30% year on year over the past 4 years and is the preferred supplier to many high growth companies in the Irish market
Work Life Balance
In Abrivia we believe that a happy consultant is a productive consultant and the happiest consultants have a good work life balance.
We offer Flexitime to everyone in the company and also participate in a Wellness at Work Programme along with providing staff with a free fruit bowl to encourage a Health Eating policy.
Rewards and Benefits
With Abrivia you get:
- Some of the highest base salaries in the market
- One of the highest commission structures
- No thresholds
- Annual Stretch Bonus
- Annual Values Award – Employee of the year
- Quarterly Awards
- Bike to Work
- Travel saver
- Annual Trip
Abrivia has a reputation which is independently verified as being one of the best in the industry in regards knowledge, reliability, honesty and partnership
Learning and Development
Extensive management training where all consultants and resources receive NRF training and certification, Brian Tracy and Source Ninja training/certification in addition to a comprehensive induction and mentor programme.
The Social Scene
Abrivia have a Social Committee which organises regular fun events such as half day staff appreciation days, cocktail making, greyhound racing, just to name a few.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are the first recruitment company in the Irish market to tackle Mental Health issues in the
workplace through our collaborative partnership with Aware. We are also committed to raising €10,000 for Aware in this financial year.
Contact us in confidence today
Abrivia Recruitment has very ambitious growth plans for the business over the short term and over the coming years. To help us achieve our goals we are looking to attract the very best people in the market to our business. If you would like to understand more about Abrivia and wish to discuss opportunities further contact Donal O’Brien (Managing Director) in strict confidence: